The magical voice❤️💫

 Music is meditation .❤️I'm very addicted to music.Music can really heal me.I have a favorite singer.He can heal my mind and makes me happy.I listen to his songs whenever I 'm happy or sad situations.I don't know,I'm so obsessed with his voice.🙈He can make my mind positive.🩷

The name of the person with that magical voice is Abel Tesfaye .He's popularly known as "The Weeknd".Abel Tesfaye aka The Weeknd has become one of my favorite singers over the past of few years.My first time hearing about his songs  when my brother mentiond him.



One of the greatest artist to walk the earth.He is a legend that a lot of people seem to be blind to.He's a musical genius who is the rebirth of Michael Jackson .He has always been on top ever since he hit the music industry with his melodious voice and meaningful lyrics.He has poured his life into music and he knows how to be a superstar .He keeps his life private and that I think shows how dedicated he is to music.

He is handsome guy.I totally love almost all his songs because he expresses his feeling through the music.He makes all his songs sound unique and they always get a way to your heart.❤️



The Weeknd is a phenomenal one of a kind artist .who puts a lot of effort to do the thing he obviously love.

The Weeknd's Dawn FM,Kissland ,Star boy albums are really crazyyyyyy.🙈🤭

I most love to his songs are Moth to a flame,lost in the fire,tears in the rain,adaptation and pray for me.

His songs are really deep and thrilling .Although they are not mostly suitable for people of all ages but they really make you think who you really are,who you want to be,what is your motivation /distraction and the reason behind your existence in this world.



The Weeknd is a musician whose music changed my life and that is enough justification for me to say he's the greatest ❤️.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My celebrity crush who came to this world from the Heaven❤️💫

Cat friends bring relax to the mind🐱💫

🪼The Sea World🪼