Mesmerizing beach sunset that heals my saul🧡🌅

 The one thing I love most in the world is a sunset on a beach.🌅



When I go home from university ,I always sit in the bus with a shutter open.I always see the beautiful sunset at Moratuwa beach🙊❤️.I enjoy it.I colud see shades of  blue,red,purple and pinkish yellow in the sky.💛🩷💙🧡They were blended with puffy clouds that lined the start of the sky and finish of the water.Whenever I saw those colours, I thought that they are most exciting ,extremely ,dynamic and alive than any colour in the world.🧡



The seashore sunset is my most  favorite place in nature.Because of its beautiful colours,peaceful ,relaxing mood and as it reminds me of I'm thankful for in life.❤️🙈



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My celebrity crush who came to this world from the Heaven❤️💫

Cat friends bring relax to the mind🐱💫

🪼The Sea World🪼