Cat friends bring relax to the mind🐱💫

 Cats are adorable pets❤️.They are furry,cute and cuddly and are loved by most people😍.






Cats are masters communicating with other cats and their human caregivers .For instance ,a quickly swishing  tail signal aggression ,while a tucked tail means they're nervous .Cats require a lot of attention and care.😂😹😾




I have a pet cat.It's name  is Millie🐱.My father brought Millie home,when he was only 3 weeks old kitten.Now he is 3 years old.I love to play with him.❤️🤭

Most of the time he stays inside the house being lazy and sleeping.🥱🥱



when I wake up in the morning ,I look for Millie .And every night before he going to bed.

Cats are very lovable but having them brings a lot of responsibilities .My mother bathes him twice a week.

I most love my Millie❤️.He is important part of my life.😘😘😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My celebrity crush who came to this world from the Heaven❤️💫

🪼The Sea World🪼