My favorite cartoon character 🙈❤️

 I'm most love watching cartoons❤️ .My favorite cartoon is Garfield .I most like Garfield character .Garfield is an overwight ,adult ,persian orange cat🤭.It looks like a puffy balloon😂🤭 .Garfield is a  laziness ,sarcasm ,arrogance and selfishness cat.




It is a greedy cat.Especially,Garfield loves lasagna and other flour-based dishes.😂😂

He dislikes raisins and sometimes anchovy pizza.😂

Garfield is the pet cat of John who is alwaysa good friend to Garfield tthough.Sometimes Garfield bullies John.Garfield has a another friend,Odie who has a another friend.Odie who is a pet dog of John.






Garfield doesn't  like Nermal,who often to be cuter than Garfield😂 .He aso dislikes how John gives Nermal more attention during his visits.The Nermal who thinks that it is the most beautiful cat in this world.Garfield is hatred 3 things.They are Mondays,Nermal and excercises😂😂.

Garfield and odie


Garfield loves eating and sleeping the most.One day Garfield tells what it likes the most in the world.

🔅Eating

🔅Sleeping

🔅Sleep after eating

🔅Preparing of eating while sleeping

I think the Garfield just like me.😂🤭🙈

I like Garfield so much.❤️I really want to squeeze when I see Garfield .And I want to swallow him.😂😂🙊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My celebrity crush who came to this world from the Heaven❤️💫

Cat friends bring relax to the mind🐱💫

🪼The Sea World🪼