🪼My Dreamland 🪼

 Everybody has a place they dream of visiting once,and many get the chance to fulfill that dream.There are numerous incredible wonderlands to see in the world.❤️

If you were to ask me wheremy favorite destination is,my first answer is always the maldives .

Maldives is one of the most beautiful travel destination .❤️

Maldives is an island country tich in marine resources .It is famous for its diverse marine biodiversity,clear,emerald waters,exotic island,beautiful coral reef and its affair with nature.🪼🪼





My favorite place of maldives is the The sea of stars .I read there isa lot of logical behind the place and it is not actually the stars ,But I have never ever cared of the logic.What I have always wanted to is to spend my time in a place like this,Simply mystical .



I would love to go on a dolphin excursion with this thrilling experience ,I can watch the beautiful and friendly creatures play joyfully in the water.🙈🙊




Traveling is my craze❤️.It is just like a drug to me and my life would definitely be passionless without it.

I wish to enjoy my dream vacation with my family ,spend quality time with them and cherish every moment .❤️✨


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My celebrity crush who came to this world from the Heaven❤️💫

Cat friends bring relax to the mind🐱💫

🪼The Sea World🪼