Enola Holmes❤️✨

 I 'm realy crazy about movies.🥰I like to live in it when I watch movies.To tell you the truth,films are part of my life.One of the most beautiful movie I have seen recently is Enola Holmes .❤️




Enola Holmes follows the story of teenage girl,named Enola Holmes.That character was played by Millie Bobby Brown .The story is her journey through Victorian.England trying to find her mom.Her mom went missing Enola's 16 th Birthday .Enola has two brothers.They are Sherlock Holmes and Mycroft Holmes.Sherlock Holmes played by Henry Cavil and Microft Holmes playd by Sam Caflia.They arrive soon after their mother disappeared .



Enola Holmes has a protagonist character in this film.And she is also film,to the point and doesn't like small talk.It can't be denied that the character Enola is a female character who is brave,does not give up easily and has empathy .This can be seen when she carries out a mission to find her mother and help Tewkesbury.But she difficult to convey about her feelings.The reason why I like Enola Holmes film,I like the film Enola Holmes because this film fits the genre that I like namely thrillers and comedies.Enola's character is also strong and independent .Like other detective films,this film also has a plot twist that I didn't think about and that also made me feel interested in this film.❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My celebrity crush who came to this world from the Heaven❤️💫

Cat friends bring relax to the mind🐱💫

🪼The Sea World🪼